Hiking Paradise Harz
Put on your hiking boots and a backpack - the Harz is popular hiking region with its wild-romantic mountains, valleys and forests. Whether a tour up to the Brocken, through the national park, the Bode- or Selketal, there is a suitable hike for every level of difficulty. Numerous stamps of the Harzer Wandernadel can be collected along the way - fun for young and old.
- can be booked from April until October
- arrival possible daily
- 4x overnight stay / breakfast in a 3-star hotel
- 1x dinner
- 1x packed lunch
- 1x hiking pass of the Harzer Wandernadel
- per room map of walks of the Harzer Wandernadel
- 1x combined ticket for the cable railways in Thale
- hiking tips for young and old
- from 249,00 € (double room) per person
All offers plus tourist tax (3.00 € per person / night) and incl. legal travel money insurance (§651r BGB).