Explore the Districts - Gernrode & Bad Suderode
Idyllically located in the Harz Mountains close to Quedlinburg, the health resort Bad Suderode has been making a name for itself since 1826. One of the strongest calcium springs in Europe, the filigree resort architecture and spacious spa and wellness areas turn your stay into a well-being experience. You can also spend relaxing hours strolling through the historic cities of Gernrode, Bad Suderode or Quedlinburg.
- all year round (except the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Advent, and may not be available on certain holidays)
- 3x overnight stay / breakfast in a middle class hotel in Bad Suderode or Gernrode
- 2x dinner
- 1x guided tour through Quedlinburg in German or 1x audio guide in English or Japanese
- 1x visit Collegiate Church St. Servatii Quedlinburg
- 1x visit Collegiate Church St. Cyriakus Gernrode
- 1x visit Old Elementary School Gernrode
- 1x Selketalbahn ticket
- from 209,00 € per person in a double room
- from 249,00 € per person in a single room
Send a binding booking request now!
All offers plus tourist tax (3.00 € per person / night) and incl. legal travel money insurance (§651r BGr).