Castles, Palaces and Monasteries
Numerous castles, palaces and monasteries line the Romanesque Route. On this journey, we will follow the route for a while and discover many historical places that bring us closer to the social and cultural life of that time, but also allows us to find relaxation and deceleration. The focus of this trip is on monasteries, castles and various churches.
- all year round up to and including 22.11.2021 (last day of arrival)
- arrival possible daily
- 4x overnight stay / breakfast
- 2x dinner (two course menu)
- 1x guided city tour Through Quedlinburg in German or 1x audio guide in English or Japanese
- 1x visit Collegiate Church St. Servatius Quedlinburg
- 1x visit Münzenberg museum Quedlinburg
- 1x visit Monastery Drübeck
- 1x ride with the castle train Wernigerode®
- 1x visit Castle Wernigerode
- 1x visit Monastery Michaelstein
- 1x visit Collegiate Church St. Cyriakus Gernrode
- per room Quedlinburg travel guide (collect in the Quedlinburg Information)
- 379,00 € (double room) // 529,00 € (single room) per person in 4-star hotel
- 349,00 € (double room) // 399,00 € (single room) per person in 3-star hotel
According to the category you wish, we choose an accommodation out of our available partner houses. The hotels are all located directly in Quedlinburg or on request in Bad Suderode / Gernrode and have their own parking area at or near the property.
All offers plus tourist tax (3.00 € per person / night) and incl. legal travel money insurance (§651r BGB).